Easy – One Bowl – Banana Bread
Prep 10min Cook 1hr: Ready 1hr, 10min / 4 / / Print /
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white or brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- [optional] 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 medium bananas – best is over ripe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, mix in the yogurt, walnuts and bananas. Pour intoz pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.